The more you hunt, the more you start to realize how unpredictable and unforgiving nature can be, which is why Nosler® engineered the Ballistic Tip® Hunting bullet to be very predictable and extremely forgiving. No matter where you are, Ballistic Tip® bullets deliver the kind of accuracy, consistency, and down-range punch required for putting down that buck in any situation. The combination of performance and versatility that Nosler® has built into these bullets has resulted in over 25 years of successful hunts for sportsmen across the country – and around the world. These flat-shooting, wind-defying bullets utilize ballistic-designed boat-tails and polymer tips to increase long-range efficiency and protect against tip damage in the magazine. The unique tapered jacket provides controlled expansion at all practical ranges and velocities.
Nosler Ballistic Tip® Features
- Streamlined polymer tip, colour-coded by caliber, resists deformation in the magazine and initiates expansion upon impact.
- Fully-tapered Jacket and Special Lead-alloy Core: Allows controlled expansion and optimum weight retention at all practical velocity levels. The heavy jacketed base prevents bullet deformation during firing.
- Heavy Jacketed Base: Acts as a platform for a large-diameter mushroom.
- Ballistically Engineered Solid Base®: Eliminates all possibility of component separation.
Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond® couples Nosler's proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler's Solid Base® at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
- Unique White Polymer Tip: Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
- Tapered Copper-alloy Jacket: Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight retention and minimal barrel fouling.
Lead-alloy Core: Engineered for balanced expansion.
- Proprietary Bonding Process: Eliminates all possibility of component separation
- Boat-tail Design: Boat-tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading